Monday, September 11, 2006

Thoughts....

So...you know when everything in your life seems like its just ordinary, but everybody around you is having the time of their lives?...Well, that has been me lately...I love life...I really do, but it just seems like every one I know have these glamorous lives and you can't help but wish that that was you? The worst part is that it seems like its getting worse and I feel so bad wishing that their lives were mine, because I really have nothing to complain about.
This has been such a long, and complicating last 2ish weeks...I've had to do some things that will help me later in life...but right now it hurts alot. I did hear a song on the radio on sunday and absolutly love it because it's descrbing how my life is right now...its a new song by superchic[k] called 'Stand In The Rain'...if you have time listen to it

Thats all from me for now

No comments: