Friday, August 25, 2006

101 THINGS

101 - I have never moved in my life
100 - I have been skating for 7 years
99 - I have had 3 different coaches
98 - My ultimate favorite color is orange
97 - I have never been on a plane
96 - I have already had two different cars
95 - I drive a 2000 Cavalier
94 - I don't have a boyfriend
93 - I am a Beauty Clerk at Superstore
92 - I have relatives in every province west and including Manitoba
91 - I am the baby of the family
90 - My favorite tv shows are Numb3rs, Friends, Instant Star, House, and How I Met Your Mother
89 - My favorite reality shows are Canadian Idol and So You Think You Can Dance
88 - I have 2 older brothers
87 - I am 9 years younger than my older brother and 6 years younger than my other brother
86 - I have 2 sister-in-laws
85 - My room in yellow
84 - I love to scrapbook
83 - My neighbors are like my family
82 - Both my grandfathers are dead
81 - I haven't gotten to open christmas presents on christmas day for the last two years
80 - In My Stereo right now - Teddy Gieger
79 - Favorite Movie - Step Up and The Cutting Edge:Going for Gold
78 - I play the clarinet [for the school band] and the piano [in my spare time]
77 - I collect almost anything orange
76 - My favorite flowers are cali lilies and dasies
75 - I Have 3 medals
74 - I have been to one concert - Superchick[k]
73 - My house has 5 bedrooms in it
72 - I had eye surgery when I was 4 years old
71 - I went to Dare to Dance last november with Rachel [my sis-in-law] in Saskatoon
70 - I have no pets
69 - I never broken a bone
68 - My sister-in-law, Rachel works in a hot tub store
67 - I have green eyes
66 - I have really dark brown hair
65 - Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is my favorite Ice Cream flavor
64 - I have never failed a grade/subject
63 - I am in the 12th grade
62 - I want to skate pairs one day
61 - My brother, Jason is going to school to be a paramedic
60 - Babysitting is one thing I absolutely love to do
59 - This last year every time I fell in my dance test warm-up [skating] I passed the dance!
58 - My favorite Tim Hortons drink are Rasberry Smoothies
57 - The first movie I saw in theaters was A Bug's Life
56 - I love chick flicks!!
55 - My dad plays in a slowpitch league with my brother [Jason] and his wife [Jennie]
54 - I have Jamie Sale and David Pelletier's Autograph!!
53 - I love looking at the stars!
52 - My favorite Christmas Songs are Breath of Heaven [Mary's Song], and Where Are You Christmas [from the Grinch]
51 - I have been on a city bus once
50 - I was a peer tutor last year
49 - My favorite chip flavor is roasted red pepper and cream cheese
48 - Moolate's are my favorite dairy queen treat!
47 - My favorite season is fall
46 - I usually take about 3 - 4 months off of skating a year
45 - I love the beach
44 - I have gifts from India, Africa, and Mexico and France
43 - I have 3 magazine subscriptions
42 - I have met Amanda Falk
41 - I don't own a cell phone
40 - I have seen Step Up in theaters twice
39 - We've never had a real christmas tree - we just keep updating our artificial fake tree
38 - My mom thought I was going to be a boy
37 - My neighbor calls me Mimi
36 - My nickname is Oompa Amatraus Buttons Loaf Meatea Amos Obedia Pita Breadea Mutton Fehr...in short Amos
35 - I have never traveled east of Manitoba
34 - I have never been to Disneyland or Disney World
33 - I have been to the IMAX once
32 - I went to Banff in May 2006 for a band festival with my school
31 - I am not scared of heights
30 - My favorite country singers are Faith Hill, Rascal Flatts, and Dixie Chicks
29 - I have never been in a car accident
28 - I want to learn how to play violen and guitar someday
27 - I love to mini-golf - even though I'm terrible at it
26 - I have a trampoline in my backyard
25 - I don't need alot of sleep to function
24 - I'm not really a morning person
23 - I love shopping
22 - I like going for walks
21 - I like sitting around the fire late at night
20 - I wear glasses
19 - I am 17 years old
18 - I was born on March 23rd
17 - I want a Shih Tzu or a Poodle
16 - I love to sing
15 - I don't really like to clean
14 - My dream vacation destination is Australia
13 - My brother [Kevin] and his wife [Rachel] live in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
12 - I will be graduating in June 2007
11 - I finished all my gym credits in grades 10 and 11
10 - I hate archery
9 - My favorite Idol winners were Eva Avila [canadian] and Carrie Underwood [american]
8 - My favorite popcorn flavor is dill pickle
7 - My favorite game is Taboo
6 - I will be an editor for the school yearbook this coming year [2006-07]
5 - I love going camping
4 - I cry during chick flicks
3 - I get nervous for my friends more than myself during any kind of competitions
2 - vanilla vs. chocolate?...vanilla
1 - I love going to the beach in the evening and just looking out on the water and the reflections of the night.

WELL THATS ME...ALL 101 THINGS ABOUT ME...WHICH IS PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING...LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So I'm first to comment on this one again!! woohoo. Amy, I'm so proud of you for finishing your list of 101 things!!!! lol. Even though I've known you for quite a long time, I still learned new things about you!!! You made a great list!!!!