Sunday, November 19, 2006

Ten to One

10. Favorite Songs
10. Rooftop - Lostprophets
9. You are Near - Krystal Meyers
8. Where'd You Go - Fort Minor
7. Call Me When Your Sober - Evanescence
6. Hero [red pill mix] - Superchic[k]
5. Don't Let Me Get Me - Pink
4. Enough - Barlow Girl
3. Broken and Beautiful - Mark Schultz
2. Let It Rise - Big Daddy Weave
1. Every Move I Make - FFH
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
9. Favorite Movies
9. Step Up
8. Stick It
7. The Cutting Edge: Going For Gold
6. The Perfect Man
5. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
4. Raise Your Voice
3. She's the Man
2. High School Musical
1. Just My Luck
********************************
8. Places I Want to Visit
8. California
7. Australia
6. New Zealand
5. Oklahoma
4. Madagascar
3. P.E.I.
2. Japan
1. Brazil
<><><><><><><><><><><><>
7. Things I Want To Do Before I Die
7. Be A Figure Skating Coach
6. Get Married
5. Have Kids
4. Adopt Kids
3. Be Someone's Inspiration
2. Win a Figure Skating Medal
1. Go To College/University
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
6. People I Want To Meet
6. Jamie Sale and David Pelletier
5. Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir
4. Jessica Dube and Bryce Davison
3. Joannie Rochette
2. Zac Efron
1. Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan
`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`
5. People I Talk to Everyday
5. Mom
4. Dad
3. Janelle
2. God
1. Dianna [most days]
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
4. Things I Have Never Done
4. Been Across the Ocean
3. Been on a Plane
2. Kissed A Boy [Had a Boyfriend]
1. Bungee Jumped
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
3. Things I Do Everyday
3. Read
2. Listen to Music
1. Skating [on or off ice]
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
2. My Favorite Shows
2. Brothers and Sisters
1. Numb3rs
"."."."."."."."."."."."."."."."."."."."."."."."."."
1. Daily Inspiration
1. Josiah, Logan, and Naomi and my little skaters
:):):):):):):):):):):):)(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome lists Amy!!! I was starting to wonder where you were staying in the blogging world! lol.