Thursday, December 07, 2006

Update

I decided I would update...already.
I have been pondering about what I am going to do next year, and It's almost official, I'm LEAVING!!!, I was going to stay, but it has come to my attention, that I am not necessarily needed here, so I'm off. I thought It would be harder to leave skating, but due to a rough start, I'm finding the thought of leaving almost satisfying, but at the same time, bitter-sweet. I don't think I have had such a stressful, trying start to school/skating in my life, and I have grown so much through it, some good, some bad. I have learned who my real friends are, and what my true talents are, and where I am appreciated. It has been a hard bunch of lessons to learn, but it has been good for me to learn them.
On top of my on going skating frustrations, It has been a long week due to family illness. On Thursday Morning my Grandma took her final breath and went to be with Jesus. It was a bitter-sweet moment. I found today very hard to get through, but with the help of my friends, and God, I made it through.
I just ask that you pray for my family as we continue preperations for the funeral, and try to continue life with out our mother, grandmother, and sister.
May God Bless You Richly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy!! I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandma!! I know it's a very hard time but just remember that she is now in a better place and is not in pain or anything anymore! I am here for you if you ever need to talk! Where are you going next year?? I never even knew that you were thinking of leaving! Are you not taking your coaching courses then or what? Sorry for creating so many problems at the rink!!!!!!!!! It's my fault and I didn't do any of it to make you quit!