Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Whopper of an Update

I guess it's time for an update. Where should I begin? Graduation was great, can't believe it has been over a month already! Here is a picture of me and my friends with our dresses/suits.

Right after grad I cut my hair short and put an orange streak in it, and I love it, I had been wanting to cut my hair for a while already and my friends were like, you have to wait till after grad, so I did, but right after it was short. Here are some pics of me with my short hair.

My summer has been awesome. My family went camping over the July long weekend to Clear Lake. It was fun, a little colder than I thought, but fun anyways. I went to Minniapolis July 9-11 with my youth as our grad trip. I had forgotten how small school buses were, and how there are no comfortable positions on a bus, especially for that long of a time. Oh well, I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. It was awesome, we went to Mall of America, Valley Fair, and Albertville. Valley Fair was awesome, I'll try and post some pictures soon. I went on the Wild Thing 5 times with my friend Tara, both of us had never been on a roller coaster before this, but we would definatly go again. We have a feeling that Harvest Festival just won't be the same this year. Another new experience was having my first funnel cake, it was delicious.

After Minniapolis I went back to work and started working on my Coaching assignments. I had originally planned to go to the course at the end of August, but it just isn't going to work. I am hoping to have my CanSkate done by September and then finish my Phase 2 by spring when the course is offered again. I have been busy cutting music the last week or so, and love it, I love creating programs in my head as I edit the music, it makes it all worthwhile. Also, after a much needed break from the ice, I am starting again next week. I have been going the last two weeks for mentoring, but will actually start skating next week. I am still in need of a coach, but have decided to not worry about it too much. Whatever is supposed to happen will happen.I am also looking for a new job, a full time job, preferably an office position of some kind, so if you hear of anything let me know. I am still working at Superstore for the time being, and the scary part is I am the highest senority in my department, itsn't that sad, I am 18 and I have made it to the top of the senority list for being their the longest. There is one other girl who has been there longer but is restricted and so she is then bumped down, but still.My summer has been busy with everything but most of all my friends, as it is our last summer before some of us go of to school, we are hanging out all the time, which is awesome! Last saturday we had a fire at my house and decided to go to the park to take some pictures, they turned out really cool, here is a sample of them.



Also, this summer I have joined a baseball team. It's slowpitch and it's alot of fun. I can't hit the ball, but oh well, I guess that's what you get when you haven't played in years. I am getting better and its good exercise. We have a tournament at the end of August so that will be fun.

Jennie and Rachel [my SIL's] are both doing well, the babies are doing well as well. Jennie is due at the end of October, beginning of November. Rachel is due at the end of September. I'm pretty excited, I love babies.

Anyways, I'm off to go edit some more music, I hope your day is going well and I'll try and post more grad pictures as soon as can.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY a post!!! Welcome back to blogger world. Awesome pictures. You look gorgeous!