Thursday, November 29, 2007

Update

So, it's been awhile since I wrote on here, I decided to freshen it up, and am very happy with how it turned out. Not much new here, skating and working--still looking for a different job, but whatever is supposed to happen will happen--skating is going pretty well, today was a very good day at the rink, I tried a new jump--lutz-double toe--and almost landed it on my second attempt. I also almost landed two other double jumps, I was so pumped and everything was going so well, which was good because yesterday was a very frusterating day at the rink, where everything seemed to be going wrong.
Coaching is going really well, it has its moments but it is definatly giving me a good look at the job. Mondays are my favorite with the little 2-4 year olds, they're so cute, and absolutly LOVE bubbles. They are all doing so well, and the parents seem to be liking my way of teaching which is a great encouragment.
I am new to the ebay thing but with the help of my neighbor, I ordered a skating dress from China about a week ago, so I'm hoping it will come soon. I'm super pumped, I hope it fits, and if it does, I'm ordering another one for my short program. The great thing is that they make the dress for you, so you send them your measurements and they make the dress for your body. Its so great and cheaper than having one made in town.
I also finally got a cd player in my car--no more radio!!!! and my command start got fixed, no more running outside to turn my car on!
I am about half done my christmas shopping, I have two more gifts left for my family and a few left for friends. I can't believe that it's almost christmas, these past few months have just flown by.
I think thats all for now, I hope you are all having a great week so far, its almost done!
God Bless!



No comments: