Friday, May 16, 2008

Well it has been awhile since I updated...and not too much has happened in the last month and a half.
For starters I took my last coaching course at the beginning of May, so I can now coach, I've already started, there is this little girl in Morden who was coached by a friend of mine but she broke her foot so she asked me to take over for her for the time being. I love coaching...I can't wait until fall when I can really get into it. I'm so pumped!!!
Continuing with skating, I haven't had to much success with testing lately, I passed my Vienesse Waltz at the end of April, so I'll be testing again in August, so I have alot of work to do yet to get everything ready, but I think I'll be fine. I'm getting new skates which should make things interesting, hopefully it won't change anything. I'm getting them hopefully in July, so they should be good and broken-in by test day.
On to other things...the weather has been beautiful lately and today is no exception...I've been spending as much time as possible outside. Of course with nice weather comes lots of pictures!


Naomi

Logan

Josiah



The one day Naomi and Logan were playing on the trampoline [Josiah was at school] and they were playing so nicely to together and I snapped some super cute pictures of them

and I can't forget logans orange car...one of our old neighbors found it at at garage sale and gave it to them and logan just goes nuts when he is driving it...he rips around the corners...and so here is my 'ode to the orange car.'

and I will leave you with my favorite picture of my favorite trio.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures Amy!!

To answer your question about picnik... i upload my picture, go to create, click on black and white. then there will be another box that comes up that is called effect painting. click on original and adjust your brush size and then "paint/color" whichever area you don't want black and white.

Hopefully that makes sense. let me know if you have any more questions.