Saturday, October 18, 2008

Night Shift Ramblings

Saturday Night/Sunday Morning Ramblings [my thoughts-no order-no reason]

*I love the smell when it has rained - fresh, clean, pure, innocent.
*I love the sound, the smell, the feeling in a completly empty arena-when you are the only one, its so quiet, and peaceful.
*I am feeling good about our Syncro routine so far!
*Enjoyed supper tonight with the team-so many memories.
*Who would have thought that lettuce on a pizza would be a good idea - genius...BLT pizza...yummm
*Kinda annoyed that there are only a few test days all season for high tests...arghhhh...just want to pass all my dances.

*Is excited about the getting to eat at the Country Kitchen tomorrow...only one in Canada...and its right here in Winkler
*Is in need of some rocking CanSkate music
*Had a good first day coaching in Morden on Friday - the kids are so great!
*Need to practice practice practice all my turns on Tuesday.
*Had fun at the Syncro workshop today - good bonding experience.
*SHARING IS CARING
*Thinking tomorrow will be a good day
*Is glad that everything worked out at work
*Is feeling okay about coaching starting next month...only a few weeks away...although kinda freaking out about learning the syncro points system...why must it be soooo confusing and sooooo technical.
*Is glad Pam is always just an email away:D

Thats all for now...my night shift ramblings.
Hope you all have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad all is well. Did you listen to the riverdance cd?