Monday, September 25, 2006

Just thought I would update...

Hey everybody! I figured that I would blog again since it has been awhile since I last blogged.
Life is pretty much a fixed routine with work, skating and school taking up all my time.
I'm already excited about canskate [a younger skater program] and kidskate [3 and 4 year olds] which start mid-october. My brother and sister-in-law are coming out for thanksgiving which is exciting! I'm in my last week of my current routine before it changes into the regular season which is double the ice time and the same amount of work and school...so lets just say goodbye free time and hello late night homework!!!
Anyways thats all I can think of right now
Bye for now

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are excited about canskate and kidskate because I'm pumped!!!!! The kids are all soooo cute! Hopefully I will be able to help you with kidskate but I guess we'll have to wait and see!