Friday, April 13, 2007

Stars On Ice

Last night I went to the city to go see Stars On Ice and it was AMAZING!!!! The theme was Double Exposure which was really cool. My favorite numbers were from Jeff Buttle, Miki Ando, Kyoko Ina and John Zimmerman, Kurt Browning and Jamie Sale and David Pelletier, but they were all great!!!
In other news, I landed my axel for the first time on Wednesday. This may not be a big thing for you, but this is the fourth year I am working on my axel, so I was extremely pumped when I landed it on Wednesday. I also learned how to do an A-spin on Tuesday, which was cool. An A-spin is where you spin on one foot grab the foot off the ice, and have your head by your knees, its really hard to explain, but yeah.
I had the pleasure of my first exam of the semester this week. Yes already, it's a three part exam and part one was this week. It was a really weird exam too. It was for consumer, and the project was to start a clothing store. It was really weird for a math exam.
Skating is going well, I'm feeling so much better in skating lately which is a huge relief for me because I really was thinking about quitting so it is so much easier to work hard when you want to be at the rink. Test day is in a week tomorrow, I'm not really that nervous, I've been working hard on my dances, and feel confident with them.
That's all for now, I hope you are all having a great day as you read this, and if you aren't, I hope your day gets better.
God Bless

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sorry, I made a major typo! Here's what I said:
My mom, her friend Elaine & I went to stars on ice here in toon town and we all agreed that it was one of the best performances we've ever seen. Congrats on the axel and I'm glad skating is going well.