Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A little of this...a little of that

So, this past Sunday was the last test day of the season. I tested two dances, the Blues and that wonderful Paso. When I got there I found out that out of 46 tests only 6 had passed. Not a good feeling, the evaluators were really hard, even on the little skaters. So, I took my paso and had to do 3 rounds which is really tireing because its so fast, and then I had to do another round by myself, I could barely breath after, but anyways, it didn't go that well so I was prepared to get a retry, but I didn't get my results until after my second dance. So I went out again, and just kinda did it, I wasn't really thinking that much, and it felt good. So, after I took my skates off, and watched a few more skaters, and then found out that I had passed the Blues, but not the Paso, but that was okay, it wasn't that good anyways, it wasn't a good Paso day for me. So, the plan is to take summer school [skating] and then test it again. I was happy that I passed one, especially considering the pass rate, and the fact that it was my first try at the blues and at the level I'm at, you don't usually pass on your first try, which I have for all my tests this year except the Paso, so I am really happy with my progress this year.
Anyways, I got my confirmation email yesterday about my coaching course next weekend. I can't believe I'm actually going to be a coach with in a year or so, I am so pumped. Next week [Tues - Thurs] is also my school band trip to Winnipeg, yes very exciting. So it will be a long week, and a lot of homework. Just to give you a feel I have a Comp. English test on Monday [before I leave], a 1000 word english essay, a 5ish page Chem Paper due, and possibly a math test. I will be happy when I hand it all in.
I can't believe how nice it is outside, I spent alot of time outside on Saturday, and it was so nice. It was my friend Rey's 16th birthday last Friday, and his party was on Saturday. So me and my friends bought him a car...literally. We gave him a box with a key inside and a note that said, go look outside, and on the driveway was a little remote control car. It was so funny, he loved it so all was good.
Well, that is all for now, hope you are having a great week.
God Bless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on passing the Blues! I loved that dance. That's awesome that you got the confirmation for your course. It's fun but boring at times. It also depends on who's all taking the course cuz we had a lot of really weird people and there was also a guy who I swear was gay. LOL. Hopefully it won't be like that in your course.