Sunday, May 06, 2007

Good To Be Home...

It has been awhile since I last blogged and it has been a busy week or so. I spent monday sleeping at home, sick, which sucked, tuesday - thursday I was on a band tour in Winnipeg, which was really fun, especially wednesday since I was still sick on tuesday. We went to the Old Spaghetti Factory and the IMAX on Tuesday, and Celebrations on Wednesday night which was so much fun, I want to go back again. On thursday we came home, and I unpacked and repacked.
On Friday morning, I left for the city again for my Level One, Phase One Coaching course, which was better than I expected it to be. My class was really cool, which made it more interesting. I'm really looking forward to being done, but I got a lot of good information this weekend and a ton of helpful tips. Also this weekend I went for my grad dress fitting!!!! It's perfect, I was a little concerned about the color, but it was perfect. There was just a few alterations that need to be done and then I will have it for good. I got my jewellery aswell, so all I need know is my shoes.
Both my brothers [and wives] went for ultrasounds on friday and the babies are doing well, which is a huge blessing.
Anyways, I am going to go to sleep, have a great week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy! Glad to hear the course went well and that you're grad dress is almost good to go! Sorry to hear you were sick Monday and Tuesday! I'm sick right now and it sucks! I just want to go home and sleep. lol. Oh well.

Anonymous said...

It's just me again. lol. Did you know that Jamie and David are going to be parents?!?!?! I read it on their website last week and I was so pumped. I still can't believe that she's over 3 months already and was doing all those throws and lifts at Stars On Ice. Just thought I would let you know in case you hadn't heard about it yet.

Anonymous said...

Oh oops... she is actually just a bit over 4 months; not 3.