Saturday, May 26, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

So, its been awhile since I last blogged and so I decided I would take a few minutes and update all of you on whats been happening. I am finally ready for grad, I picked up my dress today, bought shoes, a purse and a bracelet this afternoon. I bought a necklace with earrings a few weeks ago when I had my dress fitting. I am starting to get really excited for grad, I just wish it was already here.
Exams are almost here, which is getting me a little stressed. I have a 6 hour [4 days] provincial english exam on june 4-7. The worst part is you can't really study because its all just answering questions in depth. My math exam is June 12, and my chemistry exam is June 19. I also have my technical chemistry paper due June 4 and a band concert on June 6. I have two tests next week, and Chemistry test on Thursday and a English test on Wednesday. So, you can see I'm extremely busy with school right now.
On June 16 and 17 I have a theory course for coaching in the city so I'll be one step closer to getting my coaching. This is kind of a bad weekend for me because it will cut back a lot on my studying for my chemistry exam but oh well.
Well thats all for me for now.
God Bless

No comments: