Tuesday, October 23, 2007

CRAZY, CRAZY, CRAZY

So, time for an update.
My life is super crazy yet boring all at the same time.
I'm skating six days a week and have been asked to be a coach, thats right an actual coach, getting paid and everything, so thats super exciting, I'm just hoping all goes well and that people will take me seriously as a coach. Skating is going well, both my programs are done and I love them, its so cool to design them yourself, then you get exactly what you want, well mostly, I did have my one coach, Almira help me create footwork and an ending position for my short program.
Other than skating and work I have no life...lol, but thats okay.
I babysat my neighbors for the first time in a long time today, and it went so smoothly so that was good, I had babysat for Quinn and Kierra about a year ago or more, and since then they have had a baby so I had her too, and she was so good for me which was awesome!!! I babysit for them 2 a month on Tuesdays.
Other than that, life is pretty much skating and work, but thats okay, I'm glad I'm busy, anyways I hope you are having a great day and God Bless!

No comments: