Sunday, October 28, 2007

High Fives!

I found this on another blog and thought I would put on mine too!

5 Things that you cannot live without for under $10/each:
White Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks
Chocolate Crossiants
Labello - Pearl and Shine lip gloss
My Watch - it was like $12, but close enough
My Day Planner

5 Of Your Favorite Movies:
Because I Said So...
Stomp the Yard
The Cutting Edge: Going for Gold
The Guardian
The Holiday


5 +5 = 10 baby names that you love (5 for a girl, and 5 for a boy!):
Quinn
Kaden
Kameron
Jace
Aiden
Jordin
Ryleigh
Ava
Addison
Leah

5 songs you could listen to over & over & over:
Rylynn - Andy McKee [Instrumental]
Taking Chances - Celine Dion
So Small - Carrie Underwood
Believe - Suzy McNeil
Everything I'm Not - The Veronicas

5 people who have influenced your life in a positive way:
Pam - My Syncro Coach
My Parents
Kim - Coach
Tracy - Youth Sponser
and a whole host of other people, all my friends...the list goes on.

5 items that stay in your purse all the time:
My Day Planner
My Wallet
My Nametag for Work
My Sunglasses
Lip Gloss

5 moments when you knew everything had changed FOREVER:
The Day I got a Job
The Day I got my Drivers
The Day I started Coaching
The Day my Brother left for College
The Day my Brother got Married

5 books you really would like to read (or finish - if you're in the middle of one):
The Notebook
A Walk to Remeber
Ever After - Karen Kingsbury
Sunrise series - Karen Kingsbury
Just Beyond the Clouds - Karen Kingsbury

5 obsessions you have right now:
Scrapbooking
Landing my Axel
Finding the Perfect dress for my Short Program
Cups
Finding a New Job

No comments: