Monday, January 21, 2008

Update

So, I guess it has been awhile since I updated all of you on life on this end.
Things are still hectic with skating everyday, except Saturday, Carnival is coming up in less than two months...crazy!!! I'm leaving in two weeks for a Syncro Competition in Camrose, Alberta, I kinda have mixed feelings, I'm excited to go, but we still have a ton of work to do before we compete. Regionals went alright, I skated pretty well, the judges didn't really think so, but I can't do anything about that. Since that is the only competition for me this year, I'm kinda done for the season, so I started laying out my goals for next season already, and have been focusing on those these last few practices. I've been looking for some new program music, I haven't decided if I'm going to stick with the same music from this year, or get some new stuff. I'll probably only change one piece of music if I change anything.
That's all for now
God Bless

No comments: