Tuesday, January 01, 2008

A Year In Review

As I take time to look back on what seems like a very long and trying year I am amazed at how things have changed, how much I have accomplished, and how hard I have worked to move forward in my life through many trials and set backs.

Here is a look back at my 2007:






And as I look forward to a new year, full of new experiences, I will hold onto the past to remind me of where I have come from, and where I want to go. I will remember those who broke my heart and those you helped me put it back together. I will take chances and step out of my comfort zone and trust God to keep my heart in tact. I will hold onto the things most important to me and take each day one step at a time, and when it seems like I can't go on, I will hold on to the promise that God is always with me. I will cherish my friends and my family, I will try and live each day to the fullest, and I will make the most of each opportunity, because if I have learned anything in 2007 I have learned that you never know how long things will last, so don't wait for the right moment, just live. I will laugh harder and more often, and I will love with all of my heart. I will hug my friends and tell them how much they mean to me. I will do my best to make people welcome no matter where they are from or what they look like.
All in all my New Years Revolution is to be the best that I can be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cool way to look back at the year!