Friday, February 23, 2007

Insight

This past week, I have gone through every emotion, and I kept dwelling on the bad times over and over again. Yeah, right now, life is kinda rocky, but I have so much to be thankful for. I have the most amazing friends, who know how to make me laugh and now what to say. Take this past week for example, I got home from work on tuesday, and I had been having a bad week and I went to check my email and my friend had sent me an email telling me how much she cared about me, and I hadn't even told anybody about my week yet, it was clearly God. Anyways, I know that life sometimes sucks, but even though my skating right now is really stressful, and I feel alone, I'm not, because skating is not my entire life, a large part yes, but now my entire life. So, my challenge for myself is to be thankful for the things and the people right in front of me, my friends, my family, and those who are supporting me. So, I guess thanks to them, without you, I wouldn't where I am.

No comments: