Thursday, February 15, 2007

Update

I haven't written on here in awhile so I decided I would quickly before I went to work. Life right now is pretty rough, going through alot of stuff, mainly skating, but other stuff as well. I'm feeling really down alot and starting to take things really personally lately. I've been contemplating taking batism classes and am really confused about what to do. I am just trying to figure out who I am and what it is that I want from life, so it's been a long few months. School is back in swing for second semester, I have a pretty full load, but I think I can handle it. I have consumer math [possibly the easiest class I have ever had], spare, english comp, english trans, and chemsitry.
In other amy news [my attempt at humor...sorry], my brother and his wife [kev and rach] are expecting a baby, so....I'm going to be an auntie. They live in Saskatoon so it's not really registering quite yet. Anyways, they told us the news by sending us flowers and on the card it said to grandma, grandpa and auntie from baby. Its so cute.
So, guess what...I can get marks for blogging. My english trans teacher said he'll give us marks if we have a blog. Can you believe it, I was like sweet...lol.
So, anyways, if you have any advise on what to do about skating or getting baptised, please let me know...hope you are having a good day
GOD BLESS
P.S. Sorry about the fact that my thoughts are kinda ramblish...Its been a long day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy,

Glad to see you back in the blogging world. I've missed you! As for skating, I'm not sure what you should do because it's hard for someone else to tell you what to do when they don't know exactly how you feel. When I was deciding whether to be baptized or not, I didn't know if I was ready, but I was told that as long as I have accepted Christ into my heart, I am ready to be baptized. It's a decision that you will never regret because it's the best feeling ever. But again that decision is totally up to you. CONGRATULATIONS future auntie!! That's SO exciting! I'll be praying for you as you figure out what to do about skating and baptism. See you on Monday!

Luv ya,
Janelle