Sunday, March 18, 2007

News

Update:
Today was test day and I got another retry on my Paso, but I did pass my Starlight, so that was good, my goal was to pass at least one, so I met my goal. The regular season with skating is winding down, only one week left. Then it's Spring School in Morden, which I will be working on my axel, and my Paso.
Carnival went well, I skated my program really well which was awesome, I was pretty nervous and I felt really shaky before I went out on the ice, so for me it was such a high. I had a nice sized cheering section..thanks guys:D I even got flowers and candy form my cheering section!!!The night seemed to go very smoothly, and all my worries about the night disappeared. Although, my chicky Brittany's blade broke which sucked, and so she couldn't skate her program or our last routine. So, Kyla, took her place, take note, she didn't know the steps till that day...and she did wonderfully! You rock Kyla:D
I went grad ring shopping yestersday, and looked at a few, but didn't order one because they haven't gotten the new designs in yet, so I'm waiting for a week or so. I got my grad proofs in the mail last week and am quite pleased with them, not a fan of the cap on my head, but oh well. Grad's coming up [note the ticker], and I'm getting excited, but can't lose focus, I have 3 exams at the end of the semester to get through still, so yeah, once I'm done those I will more be excited.
Things generally are going pretty good, I just have to believe in myself and God and I will be 100% okay.
Anyways, I hope your day or week for the matter is going well as you read this. God Bless

I'm out:D
P.S. Rach - I put the baby ticker up for ya, happy?...lol, now where is my name on your friends list?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome tickers Amy! Congratulations again on passing the starlight! That is such a fun dance. I can't believe grad is so soon! It's almost a year since I graduated!!! That is scary. lol

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Amy. I'm really proud of what you have accomplished. I can hardly believe my little sister is going to be graduating already. Good job sis. You earned it. - Kevin