Friday, March 30, 2007

Retail Marketing

So, I've been doing some research for a school project on future careers/colleges/ universities and I actually found something that I am interested in studying; Retail Marketing. I was doing research on the University of Saskatchewan, because thats where I am planning to go to University. The funny thing was that I hadn't even thought about retail marketing until searching the website. I knew I wanted to go into business or design of some sort, and this is kinda both in a sense. For those of you who don't know what retail marketing is, its to familiarize students with the decisions involved in developing sustainable competitive advantage in retailing and the concepts and principles for making those decisions to promote higher sales and profits.
I haven't made any final course decisions, especially since I'm not planning to go to University this fall, but next fall. Anyways, I thought this was kinda cool, because I was kinda in the dark about what I wanted to focus on in University.
Well, thats all for now.
God Bless

No comments: