Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Spring Break

So, spring break is this week, so I am enjoying sleeping in, and relaxing before I go back to school only for another three months, can you believe it?
On Friday was my 18th Birthday, and my parents took me out for supper to Boston Pizza, and then I just hung out the rest of the evening. Alot of my friends weren't around on my birthday, so I didn't have a party, not yet anyways. So far I have received some scrapbooking supplies, jewellry, flowers, and stars on ice tickets! Anybody who has any good ideas for what I should do for my 18th
birthday party please let me know.
This weekend was pretty laid back, I went to the Morden Ice Show on Saturday night with some of the other skaters. I thought it was really good, their theme was 'Reality On Ice' it was so cute. It was cool to see how other clubs run their ice shows.
Spring School [skating] starts next week, I'm actually looking forward to it. I have a coach which is exciting, and I'm hoping to finally pass my Paso Doble. I also have hopes of landing my axel, my coach has seen my practice it and thinks that she can help me land it, so I'm kinda anxious, I really want to land that jump. I've been working on it for a long time.
I have also decided to take the first coaching course in May, I was kinda leary about missing so much school, but I'm hoping to make some of the work up before I leave, so that its not such a big load of homework when I get back.
I decided to leave part of a song that has really inspired me, with all those who look at my blog.

One Way Jesus - Joel Houston
You are the way, the truth and the light
we live by faith and not by sight for you,
we live it all for you
One Way Jesus
You're the only one that I could live for

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy,

That's awesome that you got Stars On Ice tickets!!! Who is coaching you during Spring School? You don't have to tell me if you don't want. Hope you enjoy the rest of your last Spring Break of high school and maybe forever unless you go back to school in fall.