Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A Fresh Start

I can't believe how fast summer has gone, and even this whole year so far. Skating has started and I had my first Syncronized Skating practice on Sunday. Pam, the syncro coach, has been nagging me for years to join, and so I finally gave in this year. It was so cool, I had so much fun, the atmosphere is super relaxed. In February, we are going to Camrose, Alberta for a syncro competition, which is going to be so much fun, I'm super pumped. In other skating news I think I have found a coach, possibly 2. This is a huge blessing for me, because of my season last year. I am super excited to start fresh this year, which includes two new programs which I want to choreograph myself, it is something I really enjoy about the sport, and I've really got nothing to lose.
I am still searching for a job, if anybody knows of anything please let me know, even if I don't know you, and you look at my blog, I'm open to suggestions.
I found out yesterday that I might be an auntie sooner than I think, which is causing me to be very antsy last night and today. My sister-in-law Rachel, told me that she might be two weeks further along than she thought which would make the baby due on Thursday, which is so exciting, I can't wait to be an auntie, and twice yet, I just can't wait.
Other than skating taking up all my time, I have been asked to babysit every other tuesday starting in October, which I am also excited about.
Also, I just finished my CanSkate assignment, so I am planning to get that in the mail this week yet. It seems that so much is happening, and so far it is all good, so I am very thankful for everything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY, a new post!!!! You should start blogging more again! lol glad to hear about all the skating stuff! Make sure you post lots of pics when your new little niece or nephew comes into this world! Praying that you will find a job soon! Luv ya