Monday, September 17, 2007

GOOD NEWS

So, as most of you know, I had a rough skating season last year, and wasn't sure how this season would be either because I didn't have a coach. Well, I have at least one definate coach this year which is a HUGE relief, everything seems to be coming together. You may have noticed I said at least, thats right, I have another coach who at this point will coach me as well, as well as one in Winkler if nothing else changes. I also have my syncro coach Pam who will give me lessons whenever she has time. This has been a huge weight on my shoulders this spring and summer and to finally have some direction is an enormous blessing. I am extremely happy and just hope i don't wear myself out this winter by skating so much more than I did last year, but I think it will be a great experience and a lot of hard work, but I am definately up to the challenge. I hope you are have an amazing day and God Bless.

No comments: