Sunday, September 30, 2007

Quick little update

So, life hasn't changed much since I last blogged. Kevin and Rachel still haven't had their baby, hence the ticker that hasn't been removed. I'm getting very anxious already, all I hope is that the baby is born before we go to Saskatoon this coming weekend.
Skating is going good, starting next week, skating is going to be more frequent, so I'll be a little busier than right now, but I'm really looking forward to it. Syncro is going so good, the atmosphere is almost relaxing. It is really hard, getting everything and everybody in sync with each other but once you get it is so gratifying.
I'm still job hunting, getting a little discouraged, but I just need to trust that God will send me where I'm supposed to go, and that I will listen to him.
In other news, I took the cutest pictures of my neighbors; Josiah, Logan and Naomi on Friday night, but I didn't take them with a digital camera so I can't post them on here. Hopefully soon I will buy a digital camera. I have picked out which one I want, its a Canon, so I'm saving my pennies so that I can buy it.
I'll try and blog more frequently this week, its just hard because sometimes life isn't very interesting around here.
Anyways, I'm off to church, hope you are having an awesome weekend.
I'll see ya when I see ya.
God Bless

No comments: